Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love is....

My friends, just like your friends come in all shapes, colours and sizes.

The grey matter that they carry in their heads is not like two sides to a coin, but poles apart. Some of them are paragon of excellence, some are ME-diocore and some "o, we are still so young" types, Life, whats that???

I have a set of pals who I prefer to go out shopping with. Another bunch of buddies who I work with, some of us who sit and do some loud thinking while others who I just listen to, very unusual, but their exist a specie of this kind as well.

So, yesterday one of my dearest dearies disturbed me in the fairyland. Didn't get me, I was in sleeping away to glory and in deep deep slumber. And then abruptly I hear a voice asking. "what is love?"

For a moment, I thought I was dreaming and then I answered the gem a person in somewhat a vague way. She wasn't satisfied and no matter what I said satisfied the girl. Then, I told her long live freedom of speech and now I leave to you dear readers to give your answers.

Will you please, for love's sake.

Peace,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment